Dragonite is now available in Pokemon Unite as a holiday event.
The Battlefield 2042 Update 3.0 content patch will be available very soon. EA and DICE have promised to update the game. They will address more of the game’s balancing problems, as well as many bugs other issues that players have complained of since the early access launch. Here’s a list of critical changes in the Battlefield 2042 patch notes for players looking forward to the 3.1 updates.
When will Battlefield 2042 update 3.1 be released?
You may be wondering when Battlefield 2042 Update 3.0 will go live. The exact times are at 08:00 UTC. This is what it means for international readers:
- 08:00 GMT
- 09:00 CET
- 03:00 ET
- 00:00 PT
Battlefield 2042 patch notes-Update 3.1
Here are seven themes that summarize the major changes in Battlefield 2042 update 3.0. These are the changes that will be made to Battlefield 2042 update 3.1:
- Consistency in registration improvements for bullets
- Recall that there are balance changes for recoil and bullet dispersion.
- To reduce infantry’s effectiveness, ground vehicle weapons will be nerfed, especially the 40mm, 30mm and 57mm cannons.
- Fixed the invisible bug
- Bug fixes for grenades and explosives.
- Crossplay functionality has been improved on Xbox. This is crucial as crossplay can cause server connection problems with .
- Players will have better sound quality, which allows them to be more aware of the sounds around them and helps to differentiate between actions.
If you go on the official news post straight from the official Battlefield