Mortal Kombat Trilogy free game for windows Update Jan 2022
About the Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Midway released Mortal Kombat Trilogy (MKT), a fighting game, in 1996. It was originally published to update Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 on Nintendo 64 and Sega Saturn. The Aggressor bar is introduced in Mortal Kombat Trilogy. It fills up as combatants fight, twice as often if the opponent blocks. Once the bar is full, the character will be granted fast movement and increased attack damage for a brief period.
Many characters were granted additional moves. Some of these special moves were simply edited to existing moves (e.g., Stryker throwing two instead of one grenade). In contrast, others were unusable animations that were never used in their intended games. MK Kano’s Spinning Blade move and MKII Kung Lao’s Air Torpedo were some of these special moves. Goro’s Spinning Punch move, Raiden’s Lightning, which shoots from behind an opponent, and Baraka’s Blade Spin move were included. Motaro also gained a proper throw move.
Shao Kahn was also able to throw and grab and punch. Sub-Zero’s “spine-rip,” Fatality, reappears in the game. However, the screen is completely blacked out, and only the “Fatality” text can be seen. This was done to avoid the need to reanimate the fatality in this game.
Requirements for Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- OS: Windows 95
- Processor: Intel Pentium 90MHz
- RAM: 16 Mb
- Graphics: graphics card with 1 MB RAM
- Storage: 85 MB hard drive space
How to download and install Mortal Kombat Trilogy
- Click the button below to download. The Mortal Kombat Trilogy download page will open.
- To complete your download, choose a mirror. To use a torrent download, you’ll first need to download UTorrent.
- After Mortal Kombat Trilogy is downloaded, extract the file with a program such as WinRAR.
- Start the game setup in the extracted folder. Then, install the game.
- After the installation is completed, you can launch the game using the shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!