L.A. Noire Mobile iOS/APK Version Download
About L.A. Noire
L.A. Noire, a neo-noir detective action-adventure game published by Rockstar Games, was developed by Team Bondi. The game is set in Los Angeles in 1947. The player assumes the role of Cole Phelps, a detective, and officer in the Los Angeles Police Department. Phelps starts as a uniformed patrolman and the game follows his progression through the bureaus (desks), of Traffic, Homicide, and Vice. Each desk provides a partner to Phelps who can assist him in investigating a variety of cases that are related to a particular type of crime. Each case is assigned to the player and they have to solve it. Players are awarded a rating between 1 and 5 stars for each case depending on how they perform in interrogations or searching for clues. Sometimes newspapers can be found when the player is searching for clues. The newspapers allow the player to read the story and also provide access to a brief cinematic. This can either cover a portion of the overall plot or flashbacks to Phelps’ war memories. The final desk is reached and players take control of Jack Kelso (private investigator), who controls the majority of the game’s rest. Although he has a different appearance and personality from Phelps, his actions are identical.
How to Download and Install L.A. Noire
- Click on the download button below. You will be redirected to a download page for L.A. Noire.
- Choose a mirror to complete your download. If using a torrent download, you will first need to download uTorrent.
- Once L.A. Noire has finished downloading, extract the file using software such as WinRAR.
- Run the game setup inside the extracted folder and install the game.
- Once the installation is complete, you can now launch the game using the game’s shortcut on your desktop.
- Enjoy the game!
How to Install L.A. Noire on Mobile